Achievement (from WMS January 4, 2015, Speaker: Gwen Alexander)
How to Accomplish What God Has For You To Do:
1. Stop making excuses.
2. You will have to work to achieve the dream.
3. You will want to quit at times.
4. You will make mistakes and fail, but this doesn't make you a failure.
5. Study the lives of people who have achieved what you want to achieve.
6. Use the tools God has given you to do the job he intends you to do.
7. Don't expect other people to understand your dream.
8. Don't ever, ever, ever give up. - Phil 3:14
9. There will be people who try to stop you. - Neh. 2:17
10. You will have to be resourceful - II Kings 4
11. Sacrifice - you may have to give up something to get what you want.
12. Make a plan. - Luke 14:29-30
13. You will sometimes have to be your own encourager. - II Sam 6
14. Think outside the box and then get out of the box. -Ex 33:9-11
15. Enjoy the journey!